Thursday, June 21, 2007

We've Come A Long Way Baby

A few of you know that I have been "around" the web and online communities for years. The Ex and I owned a rather popular BBS back in the day when the Internet was teetering on the precipice of becoming a household word. Additionally, I worked for years as a Technical Support rep for a national ISP. In those days, the employees of said ISP formed a close bond that still remains intact between many of us today. We keep in touch via a mailing list that started as a joke almost 10 years ago. This week a message went out from one of my former partners-in-crime with the comment, "This video really struck me, obviously, we've been around since the very beginning..." Like my friend, it struck me as well. It's really well done, and very eerie. To those of you with "techie" backgrounds (and of course everyone else), enjoy:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: Cattiva
Location: Virginia, United States

About Me: I'm the mom of three: #1 Son (20), The Princess of Wails (17) and their baby brother - The Baby (6). I was a grad-student working on an MA in history until we were surprised - I mean blessed - with The Baby. I'll get back to it...someday (the thesis, not the kid - I have no choice concerning the kid). I am one of only a few people I went to school with who is actually using their history degree in my career (and to think my Father called it Basket-weaving!). I live a very hectic life amongst massive clutter. I call it a good day if we have managed to get home at night without losing one of the kids (no matter how hard I try!). Friends say I have a humorous take on life's happenings. The sad part is that what I write about is true. I laugh to keep from crying.

See my complete profile










Best of Blogs 

Awards

 Subscribe in a reader

This Day in History



eXTReMe Tracker