Monday, August 02, 2004

Three Things You Don't Really Care About

3 names you go by:
OK, in blogland. If you know me personally you know the others already
1. Catt
2. Cattiva (bonus points if you know what it means)
3. MOM! (be sure to whine when you say it and draw out the “o”)

3 screen names you have:
1. Cattiva
2. Catt
3. Secret Agent (back in the day. About three of you now know who I am)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I grow great kids.
2. My ability to laugh at myself
3. My ability to live like this and avoid the guilt

3 things I hate/dislike about myself:
1. I am the undisputed queen of procrastination
2. My smart mouth
3. My ability to live like this and avoid the guilt

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Scottish (where my ability to hold a grudge comes from)
2. German
3. English (my great-great-great grandmother's RED wedding dress is displayed in a historical society museum. HA!)

3 things that scare you
1. My family
2. Spiders
3. Being trapped with my family on a long car trip, with a spider

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Cokes and smokes – the breakfast of champions
2. Computer time
3. Popcorn

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Sweat pants & shirt
2. Fuzzy socks
3. Granny Underware – the good stuff is in the laundry

3 of your favorite bands/artists: Now? There are way too many to list. Let's go with the last 3 CDs I played in my car.
1. Deep Forest
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. Ashley MacIssac

3 of your favorite songs at the present:
1. Relax – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
2. Lose Yourself - Eminem
3. I Feel Love – Blue Man Group with Venus Hum

3 things you want in a relationship(love is a given)
1. Honesty
2. Humor
3. Fine Dining OUT once a month

2 truths and a lie (no particular order to keep you guessing):
1. I am over 5'9" tall
2. I wear a size 10 shoe
3. I am 135 pounds

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. I love me some butt – preferably in tight Levis
2. Big beautiful............EYES silly
3. Toned muscular legs

3 things you just can't do:
1. Decorate my house – 5 years and still white walls
2. Actually get my entire house clean...all the rooms at the same time.
3. Stay away from your blog

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. eBay – it's a sickness
3. Model trains

3 things you want to do badly right now
1. Honestly? Go to the bathroom
2. Drink another glass of wine
3. Win the lottery

3 careers you are considering:
1. College professor
2. Published Historian
3. Queen of England

3 kids names (either boy or girl) OK, how about my grandmothers' names, all of which I was almost named after
1. Edith
2. Idella
3. Fannie

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Visit the Grand Canyon
2. Take a trans-atlantic cruise
3. Win the lottery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: Cattiva
Location: Virginia, United States

About Me: I'm the mom of three: #1 Son (20), The Princess of Wails (17) and their baby brother - The Baby (6). I was a grad-student working on an MA in history until we were surprised - I mean blessed - with The Baby. I'll get back to it...someday (the thesis, not the kid - I have no choice concerning the kid). I am one of only a few people I went to school with who is actually using their history degree in my career (and to think my Father called it Basket-weaving!). I live a very hectic life amongst massive clutter. I call it a good day if we have managed to get home at night without losing one of the kids (no matter how hard I try!). Friends say I have a humorous take on life's happenings. The sad part is that what I write about is true. I laugh to keep from crying.

See my complete profile










Best of Blogs 

Awards

 Subscribe in a reader

This Day in History



eXTReMe Tracker