Monday, May 16, 2005

Duck and Cover - She's Back

I am not sure if it is good news or not, but I'm back. I want to THANK everyone for their concern. I received some wonderful email inquiring about my health, etc. Honestly, the last couple of weeks of the semester were rather hellish, then I endured an amniocentesis last week, so my mind was not exactly focused.

So far everything is normal with the baby, and we will get final results from the testing next week sometime (I can't believe it takes 2 weeks, but at least they were able to give us preliminary results). It's a boy, much to The Little One's chagrin. She wanted a baby sister, but honestly this is better. She'll remain the only girl, and thus the rotten "princess" - sorry, I mean spoiled rotten. I don't think this family (and certainly not this house) is big enough for two little girls.

Again THANK YOU for your concern. I have missed you all.

Catt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: Cattiva
Location: Virginia, United States

About Me: I'm the mom of three: #1 Son (20), The Princess of Wails (17) and their baby brother - The Baby (6). I was a grad-student working on an MA in history until we were surprised - I mean blessed - with The Baby. I'll get back to it...someday (the thesis, not the kid - I have no choice concerning the kid). I am one of only a few people I went to school with who is actually using their history degree in my career (and to think my Father called it Basket-weaving!). I live a very hectic life amongst massive clutter. I call it a good day if we have managed to get home at night without losing one of the kids (no matter how hard I try!). Friends say I have a humorous take on life's happenings. The sad part is that what I write about is true. I laugh to keep from crying.

See my complete profile










Best of Blogs 

Awards

 Subscribe in a reader

This Day in History



eXTReMe Tracker